As we are now almost 3/4 of the way through the year, I thought this would be a good time to assess how I am feeling about the one word I chose for 2023. I chose the word BELIEF to represent the year 2023 for me. I chose this word because belief in myself has always been something I have struggled with. I am a person who struggles with Imposter Syndrome and I don’t believe that I am good enough to be doing what I am doing or I don’t belong. I know that this has held me back from fully chasing after dreams and aspirations in the past due to the fear that I would not be good enough to succeed, the people around me would know that, and it would be clear to everyone that I didn’t belong. Since I left the nursing program back in 2018/2019, I have made it my goal to complete my psychology degree so I could apply for the education program and become an elementary school teacher. Now that I am here and I have met the people and the professors that I have, I have no doubt that teaching is what I am meant to be doing. I chose belief because I wanted to remind myself to breathe and remember that I deserve to be in this program, I am where I am meant to be, I am good enough to be a teacher, and I will succeed. I have had so much success in the program so far; I have become a better person, and I could not have done this without stepping into vulnerability, not being afraid to learn from failure, and to accept that failure does not mean that you are not good enough it just means you have to reevaluate and decide the next best course of action. Belief in myself and my abilities and capabilities has helped me to get to where I am today and will continue to help me as I continue in this program and into my teaching career. I feel as if I am accomplishing my goal I set for myself in 2023 and I could not be more proud. I am excited to see where this newfound BELIEF in myself will take me next, not only in teaching but also in life itself!